RESOURCES AND SELF HELP
Apps for Alcohol Awareness
Widgets and apps for Stop Smoking
Go smokefree with your mobile phone
f you have an Android phone, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can download the free NHS Smokefree app. Created for those who want to stop smoking, the Smokefree app is a 4 week programme that puts practical support, encouragement and tailored advice in the palm of your hand.
- Provides daily support and success tips
- Keeps track of how much money you’re saving
- Shows how many days you’ve been smoke free
- Record a motivational picture, video or audio to remind you why you’re giving up
- Provides links to local NHS Smoking Services
NHS Smokefree app
Our Smokefree app can help you stop smoking by giving daily support and motivation. If you stay smokefree for the 4-week programme you’re up to 5 times more likely to quit for good.
Join the thousands who have already quit with our support.
Widgets and apps for being active
Couch to 5K app
Get off the couch and get running in just 9 weeks. Grab your trainers, download the free app and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- In association with BBC Get Inspired, the app features a choice of celebrity trainers to take you through the programme.
- Keep track of your progress over the 9 weeks.
- Great tips and advice for new runners, as well real-life success stories.